We’re always competing with ourselves on improving turn around time (TAT) because we know patients depend on the results
- Most studies suggest that treatment delay leads to a worse outcome
- Patients with cancer who have to wait longer for treatment suffer from significant anxiety and stress
- Physicians and patients deserve to get the results of a diagnostic test, with the shortest possible turnaround time (TAT)
When dealing with cancer, clinicians and patients need to know the results of molecular testing as soon as possible. Are you waiting 21-28 days to receive your NGS results?
Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) is using disruptive technology and will report results within 7 days of receiving the sample. GTC tests all coding sequence of 434 genes for solid tumors and 177 genes for hematology and provides a comprehensive report within 7 days from receiving a sample. Despite this extensive testing and comprehensive reporting, GTC manages to offer these panels at an affordable price. For more information on these two tests and others, check out our test menu
NGS is a complex testing methodology and takes longer to perform.
Even if next-generation sequencing is faster than other types of sequencing (i.e. sanger sequencing) the average laboratory turnaround time is 13-21 days.
- GTC is disrupting this dogma.
- GTC is offering Molecular profiling for cancer within 7 days.
Molecular profiling -in less than 7 days- of Solid Tumors includes:
1) Mutation analysis of 434 gene
2) Microsatellite Instability (MSI)
3) Tumor Mutation Burden (TMB)
Molecular profiling – in 7 less than days – of Hematologic Neoplasms includes:
1) Mutations analysis of 177
2) Testing cfDNA as a replacement for the need for bone marrow biopsy
Become A member of the Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) and have access to Molecular Profiling at very affordable prices.
Reduce your TTI (Time to treatment initiation)
Obtain complete molecular profiling of your patient’s cancer within 5 to 7 days and reduce TTI.
By implementing highly advanced algorithms and analysis based on AI (artificial intelligence), Genomic Testing Cooperative can give you results of complete molecular profiling of hematologic neoplasms and solid tumors within 5 to 7 days.
Order DNA testing for profiling mutations (SNV, indels, TMB, and MSI) and RNA profiling for detecting fusions (ALK, ROS1, RET, BCR-ABL1, EWRS1, ..) and for evaluating expression (PD-L1, B-cell and T-cell markers, Ki67,….).”
Read about our Genomic Tests