Why cooperating with Genomic Testing Cooperative is a Leaders Choice
Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) offers sequencing services for research projects and clinical trials. We provide a wide range of capabilities from Sanger sequencing to next-gen sequencing. All projects are performed in our CAP and CLIA accredited laboratory by Clinical Laboratory Specialists (CLS).
Why work with GTC:
- Our co-op model allows cost-efficient services
- Rapid turn-around time with most projects completed in less than a week
- Project scalability
- Data privacy
- Robust AI and deep learning platform to help with report interpretation
- World class expertise in both hematologic cancers, solid tumors and immuno-oncology
- Education, training, and information provided to members and collaborators
- Opportunity to join our co-op and collaborate with members for innovation
- Access to big data
We can provide several standard tumor profiling panels or we can collaborate on custom panel development for projects in the field of oncology and immuno-oncology. All studies have optional bioinformatics support and access to our deep learning tools or GTC can deliver raw data files for interpretation with your own tools.
Standard panels we have validated:
- Solid Tumor Profile (link)
- Solid Tumor Expression Profile (link)
- Solid Tumor Profile Plus (link)
- Hematology Profile (link)
- Liquid Biopsy Hematology Profile (link)
- Hematology Fusion Expression Profile
- Hematology Profile Plus
- For projects in other focus areas we can collaborate with you on your project.
Unsure if we can add this yet
GTC has a collaboration agreement with IHC and Flow cytometry laboratories and can perform additional services and capabilities beyond sequencing if your project requires it.