Genomic Testing Cooperative, a Limited Cooperative Association, Launches a New Platform for Affordable Genomic Cancer Profiling Irvine, California-November 1, 2018 – Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC), a Limited Cooperative Association, announced today that it will offer multiple laboratory-developed genomic profiling tests for hematologic and solid tumors using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology. The co-op provides a first of its kind platform for cooperation between commercial, hospital-based, and academic laboratories. This co-op structure allows the member laboratories to share resources and to participate in technological innovation and determining the type of tests being developed. In addition, the co-op provides economies of scale that reduce costs of innovation in NGS. The co-op model is […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult