GTC Receives Medicare Coverage for 2 NGS Hematology Molecular Profiling Tests Including Liquid Biopsy for Hematologic Neoplasms Irvine, California– June 19, 2019 – Genomic Testing Cooperative, LCA announced that the Medicare Administrative Contractor Palmetto GBA (MolDx®) has finalized its review and has established coverage for two Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) hematology profiles: GTC-Hematology (177 gene DNA profiling) and GTC-Hematology Plus (177 gene DNA and 1408 gene RNA profiling). The two Comprehensive Genomic Profile (CGP) tests are designed to help Pathologists and Hematologists/Oncologists in establishing the precise diagnosis, prognosis and determine therapy in hematologic neoplasms. The GTC Hematology test (177 gene DNA Profile) can be performed on cell-free DNA (cf-DNA) from […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult