Did you miss our webinar about:
“Molecular DNA and RNA Profiling in the Management of Patients with Solid Tumors”?
(as it was presented on Thursday, September 26, 2019)
If you missed the live session, or just want to check it all out again, we just released the full replay…
Sign up and get access to the video recording!
In this webinar we talked about:
• The clinical role of DNA and RNA profiling in precision oncology
• Which tests to order and when
• Various molecular abnormalities in solid tumors
• Targeted and immune therapeutic relevance of detecting molecular abnormalities
• How to use molecular profiling in evidence-based treatment decisions
• When to use liquid biopsy vs. tissue biopsy profiling
[contact-form-7 id=”1848″ title=”Webinar catch-up link!”]