Order GTC Solid Tumor Expression/Fusion Profile Sarcoma Diagnosis and Classification. The GTC Solid Tumor Expression/Fusion Profiling provides highly informative and actionable data for patients with sarcoma. Sarcomas are heterogeneous group of cancer that arises in the connective tissue. Diagnosis and subclassification of sarcoma can be very difficult due to overlapping in histological and immunohistological features. Determining the molecular abnormalities, especially fusion genes and chromosomal translocations in a specific sarcoma can be very helpful in diagnosis, subclassification and determining therapy. Sarcoma is a rare cancer type, but it is relatively more common in pediatric patients. In general, the presence of a specific translocation in one sarcoma type does not occur in […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult