Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) and Collaborators to Present data Resulting from its Proprietary DNA and RNA Profiling of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting Irvine, California – May 22, 2019 – Genomic Testing Cooperative, LCA. today announced that data using its unique DNA and RNA profiling will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting. In collaboration with University of California San Francisco, Fresno, CA and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) used its proprietary DNA- and RNA-based profiling of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) to study primary brain lymphoma. While DLBCL is common, […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult