MPL mutation profile in JAK2 mutation-negative patients with myeloproliferative disorders. Mutations in the thrombopoietin receptor gene (myeloproliferative leukemia, MPL) have been reported in patients with JAK2 V617F-negative chronic myeloproliferative disorders (MPDs). We evaluated the prevalence of MPL mutations relative to JAK2 mutations in patients with suspected MPDs. A total of 2790 patient samples submitted for JAK2 mutation analysis were tested using real-time polymerase chain reaction and bidirectional sequencing of plasma RNA. JAK2 V617F-negative samples were tested for JAK2 exons 12 to 14 mutations, and those with negative results were then tested for mutations in MPL exons 10 and 11. Of the 2790 patients, 529 (18.96%) had V617F, 12 (0.43%) had […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult