Session: 613. Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Clinical Studies: Poster I Molecular Epidemiologic Associations in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) within the United States Dr. Albitar’s molecular work is presented at the ASH meeting in oral and poster presentations Saturday, December 1, 2018, 6:15 PM-8:15 PM | Hall GH (San Diego Convention Center) Background: Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) are heterogeneous groups of disorders with a spectrum of clinical presentations and outcomes. Prognosis depends on various factors including age, karyotype, performance status, previous treatments, and mutation status. Genetic profiling with next generation sequencing (NGS) is increasingly being used at diagnosis to detect presence of somatic mutations for […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult