Dr. Albitar’s molecular work is presented at the ASH meeting in oral and poster presentations Program: Oral and Poster Abstracts | Monday, December 3, 2018, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM Session: 616. Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Novel Therapy, excluding Transplantation: Poster III Background: Venetoclax (VEN) is a potent and selective small molecule BCL2 inhibitor, with activity both as a single agent in relapsed/refractory AML, and in frontline combinations with hypomethylating agents and low-dose cytarabine. The ability of VEN to reduce the apoptotic threshold indicates it may be effective in combination with genotoxic agents which induce apoptosis, such as the FLAG-IDA regimen. Objectives: A Phase 1b/2 clinical trial was designed to assess the safety […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult