Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) and C2i Genomics Announce Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing for Staging and Monitoring Solid Tumors Based on Pattern Recognition of Whole Genome DNA Signature IRVINE, Calif. and NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Genomic Testing Cooperative, LCA (GTC), a cooperative (Co-Op) company offering comprehensive genomic profiling of hematologic and solid tumors, and C2i Genomics, Inc, a tumor pattern recognition liquid biopsy company, today announced collaboration to develop liquid biopsy tests for the staging and monitoring of solid tumors. C2i Genomics approach is based on proprietary technology using AI-based pattern recognition of whole genome sequencing of cell-free DNA (cfDNA). The technology will be adapted by GTC […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult