GTC Solid Tumor Profile™ with 434 genes test is now covered by Medicare for patients with a wide range of solid tumor cancers Irvine, California– January 7, 2020 – Genomic Testing Cooperative, LCA announced that the Medicare Administrative Contractor Palmetto GBA (MolDx®) has established coverage for its solid tumor molecular profile. The GTC-Solid Tumor Profile provides a comprehensive evaluation of the abnormalities in the entire coding sequence of 434 genes in various types of solid tumors. This decision of covering solid tumors along with the previous coverage decision of two GTC hematology profiles allows GTC to offer comprehensive genomic profiling with next-generation sequencing (NGS) for patients with all types of […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult