Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present Data on its Proprietary RNA Profiling and Artificial Intelligence Algorithms at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting Irvine, California– December 3, 2019 – Genomic Testing Cooperative, LCA (GTC) announced that they will be presenting data on their proprietary AI-based algorithms and RNA and DNA testing at the American Association of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting. In collaboration with multiple academic centers, GTC developed new approaches for the classification of diseases and prediction of response to combination therapy. Dr. Maher Albitar, GTC Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer, stated “Cancer is complex disease and requires complex biomarkers for predicting its behavior. RNA Sequencing provides a wealth […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult