Distinguishing PH-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) from other types of ALL relies on full evaluation of the molecular abnormalities in the leukemic cells. Order GTC Hematology Molecular Profile Plus GTC Hematology Profile Plus and obtain complete evaluation of mutations in DNA of 177 genes and fusion/expression/mutations in RNA of 1408 genes. Here is an example report for PH-Like Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia You can download the sample HERE: GTC Heme Plus Report, Ph-Like ALL
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult