23rd Annual International Congress on Hematologic Malignancies 2019: Focus on Leukemias, Lymphomas and Myeloma The annual International Congress on Hematologic Malignancies is dedicated to providing clinicians access to emerging data in treating hematologic malignancies. Providing practical tools to optimize therapy and personalize care. Our Chief Medical Officer Dr. Maher Albitar will be presenting Beyond Genomics: Integrating Molecular Medicine in Our Practice on Friday March 1st, 8:40am. Few words about the Congress Now in its 23rd year, the annual International Congress on Hematologic Malignancies®: Focus on Leukemias, Lymphomas, and Myeloma provides practitioners who manage hematologic malignancies the practical tools to translate emerging data into the best therapy for patients with these tumors, […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult