Order GTC Hematology Expression/Fusion Profile GTC Hematology Expression/Fusion Profiling provides highly informative and actionable data for patients with DLBCL as follows: 1) B-cell Markers: This assay provides data on the expression of markers specific to B-cell. It will report the levels of expression of B-cell markers, including CD19, CD79A, CD79B, PAX5, CD22, and others. The levels of CD274 (PD-L1) will also be determined and reported. After confirming that the case is B-cell neoplasm, multiple algorithms and deep learning are used to determine the following: 2) Cell of Origin (COO): Diffuse large B-cell lymphomas (DLBCLs) are clinically heterogeneous group and outcome varies significantly between patients irrespective of treatment protocol. However, determining […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult