-a step forward to precision in cancer diagnostics- CSI LABORATORIES ADVANCES BY PARTNERING WITH DR. MAHER ALBITAR OF GENOMICS TESTING COOPERATIVE (GTC) Membership in the Co-op also makes CSI Laboratory the first to offer 177 gene liquid biopsy for hematology ALPHARETTA – CSI Laboratories, nationally renowned for its quality cancer diagnostics, goes a step forward to precision cancer diagnostics. Today announces its partnership with Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) in order to provide a new level of Next Generation Sequencing to the market. This partnership combines the gold standard in quality cancer diagnostics with advanced genomics technology – giving pathologists and oncologists access to the most comprehensive and detailed cancer data. This information also […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult