Recent study published in Nature Medicine (Rodon et al, Nature Medicine volume 25, pages 751–758, 2019) showed that molecular profiling using both DNA and RNA significantly enhanced therapy recommendation and patient outcome. A third of the studied patients got drug therapy recommendation when both RNA and DNA testing was performed. Genomic testing cooperative (GTC) offers combined RNA and DNA profiling without significant increase in cost. Order GTC Solid Tumor PLUS or GTC Hematology PLUS for proper RNA and DNA profiling. In addition to DNA profiling (SNV, indels, TMB, and MSI), thorough molecular profiling requires RNA profiling. GTC RNA testing provides important information on fusion/translocation (ALK, ROS1, RET, NTRK, BCR-ABL1, EWRS1, […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- John Theurer Cancer Center/RCCA collaborate with GTC to internalize proprietary NGS DNA and RNA testing
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Collaborations Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin Young Adult