A quick interview from Genomic Testing Cooperative founder, CEO/CMO, Dr. Albitar, introducing Genomic Testing Cooperative answering questions about it… Get all the answers by watching the following video: What is a precision diagnosis? What makes GTC different? What is the co-op model? How does GTC deliver value in genomic testing? How does GTC use artificial intelligence? How does GTC disrupt the genomic testing market? What will be reported from GTC testing? How do you support community-based labs? How does GTC model contribute to companion testing?
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC was honored to be featured in the Orange County Business Journal
- Do not Accept partial results about PH-Like Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Time Matters on Health Tests [TAT-NGS]
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Genomic Testing Cooperative Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for two NGS Hematology Molecular Profiling Tests Including Liquid Biopsy for Hematologic Neoplasms
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing signal transduction Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult