We’re always competing with ourselves on improving turn around time (TAT) because we know patients depend on the results Most studies suggest that treatment delay leads to a worse outcome Patients with cancer who have to wait longer for treatment suffer from significant anxiety and stress Physicians and patients deserve to get the results of a diagnostic test, with the shortest possible turnaround time (TAT) When dealing with cancer, clinicians and patients need to know the results of molecular testing as soon as possible. Are you waiting 21-28 days to receive your NGS results? Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) is using disruptive technology and will report results within 7 days of […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- Time Matters on Health Tests [TAT-NGS]
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Genomic Testing Cooperative Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for two NGS Hematology Molecular Profiling Tests Including Liquid Biopsy for Hematologic Neoplasms
- Comprehensive PIK3CA Mutation Analysis
- The FDA has Approved Drugs for FGFR Abnormalities
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing signal transduction Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult