GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020 in the following three abstracts. 1. FGFR expression, fusion and mutation as detected by NGS sequencing of DNA and RNA. * 2. Measuring PD-L1 mRNA expression using targeted next generation sequencing and correlation with interferon pathway activation genes in lung and colorectal cancers. * 3. Bimodal ntrk expression and correlation with activation of PI3K/AKT pathway in lung cancer. * *Authors: Wanlong Ma, Ivan De Dios, Spiraggelos Antzoulatos, Jeffrey Estella, Maher Albitar; Genomic Testing Cooperative, Irvine, CA
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- GTC research is being presented at ASCO 2020
- GTC was featured in the Orange County Business Journal again
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult