We promised to provide NGS testing reports in 7 days TAT or less.
Actually we do better than that!
Next Generation Sequencing
NGS technology has changed medicine in the past decade in ways most people couldn’t imagine. We have now reached a time where we can utilize genomic testing in a cost-effective matter. The tools are now available to make sense of the complex data. There is a large database of samples to look at and compare. In essence, we are at the tipping point of a deep understanding of cancer which we have never had before in human history and are making therapies that have the potential to cure the disease.
A Revolutionary Pain-Free Method
Liquid Biopsy to replace bone marrow biopsy
- Investigating cytopenia with liquid biopsy vs. invasive bone marrow biopsy
- Improved capability to monitor hematologic neoplasms using liquid biopsy
- High sensitivity evaluation of molecular abnormalities in bone marrow
- Distinguishing between CHIP/CCUS and MDS
- Monitoring minimal residual disease (MRD)
Our High End Genomic Testing
Learn More About Our Technology
WANT TO DOWNLOAD OUR TESTS?
Press the button to have access to our requisitions and sample tests
What Makes Our Testing Stand Out
Our Genomic Testing
- Comprehensive state-of-the-art cancer profiling at an affordable cost.
- The GTC Solid Tumor Panel™ detects tumor mutation burden (TMB), microsatellite instability (MSI), and complete exonic mutations in 434 genes (not hot spots)
- The GTC Fusion Panel™ covers more than 50 genes and detection of all clinically relevant translocations in solid tumors, including ALK, ROS1, RET, NTRK1/2/3, BRAF and others
- The GTC Fusion Panel™ provides complete coverage of sarcoma-specific translocations for precise diagnosis management
- Full interpretation and presentation of clinical relevance for diagnosis, therapy, prognosis, heterogeneity and potential clinical trials
- The GTC Hematology Panel™ provides complete exonic testing of 177 genes involved in hematologic neoplasms including some leukemia predisposition and bone marrow failure genes.
- The GTC Fusion Panel covers known common myeloid and lymphoid translocations
- The GTC Hematology Panels allows diagnosis of Ph-like Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- The GTC Hematology Panels allows the diagnosis of double hit Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
- The GTC Hematology Panels allow the diagnosis of GCB vs ABC in cases of DLBCL.
Preview Our Requisitions
Full access to the files for verified users only