When you order GTC Breast Cancer Profile The FDA has approved Piqray (alpelisib) tablets, to be used in combination with the FDA-approved endocrine therapy fulvestrant, to treat postmenopausal women, and men, with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative, PIK3CA-mutated, advanced or metastatic breast cancer following progression on or after an endocrine-based regimen. FDA approval of the drug was based on detecting one of 11 frequent mutations in PIK3CA. Based on our data, these 11 mutations constitute only 62.83% of the mutation we detect when Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is used. Abnormalities in PIK3CA have been reported in approximately 30% of patients with breast cancer. […]
Why not Stay in Touch…?
- New Collaboration to Offer Liquid Biopsy Testing
- Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) Receives Medicare (Palmetto GBA) Coverage for GTC-Solid Tumor Profile (434 gene) Test
- American Society of Hematology Meeting 2019: PRESENTATION POSTERS
- Genomic Testing Cooperative to Present at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2019
- GTC was honored to be featured in the Orange County Business Journal
acute myeloid leukemia Adult AI AML apoptosis B-Cell Lymphoma beta 2-Microglobulin Biological Biological Processes Biomarkers bone marrow BTK Case Study chemotherapy Clinically relevant CLL Congress Diseases DNA profiling enzyme inhibitors genetic profiling genomic testing Genomic Testing Cooperative gtc hematology ibrutinib Janus Kinase 2 Ki-67 Antigen leukemia liquid biopsy Lymphoid Malignancies Myeloid Malignancies ngs Non-Biological PLCγ2 press release Receptors resistance RNA sequencing Study Population Technology and Procedures Therapies Thrombopoietin TKI Young Adult